Friday, December 16, 2011

Looking Back/Moving Forward

Looking back, I feel like I have come so far as a VTS facilitator.  I REALLY struggled at first getting the students active in participating.  It was so frustrating hat I was beginning to try and figure out if this was going to be an effective way of looking at art.  It sounds bad, I know.  After reflection, I realize that the students were probably not participating effectively because I was not facilitating correctly.  I do believe that success comes with practice and repetition with VTS.

I am anxious (as a VTS journeyman), to see what next semester will hold.  After practice, GREAT COACHING from the she master, Lindsay Wells, I feel like I can only improve.  Also, Mrs. Franco has really helped me along in the process and offered sound advice that has caused improvement time and time again.  I hope to truly "get it" next semester, and gain the Jedi knowledge of VTS.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Rusty

0 comments:

Post a Comment