Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chapter 2 - Scratchwork


What Works?

Explore Trial Questions

-How can teachers utilize curriculum to motivate students to learn, retain and apply art as a problem solving method in everyday life?


Position Yourself

- I am an educator. I feel it is my place to ensure that all students are equipped with the necessary tools needed for essential life skills. This goes above and beyond the classroom and lends a primary focus on the everyday life of individuals.

-There could be ethnical issues based on the cultural communities in which the studies would have been conducted.

-The best-served student would be those whose primary focus relies on leadership qualities and capabilities.

-There could be ethnical issues of all ages and eras based on the cultural communities in which the studies would have been conducted.

-I choose to leave this topic blank.

I believe they should face the difficulties, as that is what makes us stronger.

I will choose to redirect this question in efforts to better understand.  I do not feel the need to answer this again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment